The Connections Foundations (e) for the Education sector, is our Brain Based Learning Program. Upon completion, Foundations participants will have the skills and models to engage in stronger communications to motivate and inspire learning and will be able to engage in brain-based coaching conversations that lead to positive outcomes.
This Connections Foundation program can be attended standalone or combined to earn Connections Coach and/or Connections STEAM Coach certificates.
1. Create a brain-based language for connecting
2. Adopt a brain-friendly mindset
3. Refine brain-friendly skills for learning
4. Improve confidence connecting with others
Foundations: Three (3) Day Program
- Module 0: Program Orientation
- Module 1: Neuroscience Foundations
- Module 2: Brain-based learning
- Module 3: Coaching Foundation
- Module 4: Brain-friendly Communication
- Module 5: Brain-friendly Connections
- Module 6: Emotional Regulation
- Module 7: Conversation - Stuck
- Module 8: Conversation - STEPS
- Module 9: Conversation - Positive Attention
- Module 10: Conversation - Follow-up
The Connections Foundations and Connections Coach programs map to the ICF Portfolio Path application.