A fully integrated approach to business career self-assessment & career planning
Interests, not skills, are the foundation for career satisfaction. But it is the combination of interests, motivators, and skills that sets the course for an individual’s career. Intro to the Modern Workforce is a fully integrated approach to business career self-assessment built on the premise that this combination drives career success and satisfaction.
Data-driven insights that promote better decision-making
Based on solid, ongoing scientific research utilizing CareerLeader career assessment tool designed by James Waldroop, Ph.D. the founders’ 50 collective years of career development coaching at Harvard Business School and in private practice. The CareerLeader tool provides:
•Generates a personalized, integrated profile that suggests how to effectively approach a business career.
•Matches an individual to specific business-related industries and careers, when compared to our database of 500,000 business professionals.
•Helps identify the all-important organizational cultures that are likely to be the best fit for the individual.
Tools to support related career development activity
The confidence users gain from employing real data to inform career decisions is invaluable. For example, schools report that students use their CareerLeader results not just to guide their choices, but also to develop their resumes, LinkedIn profiles and “elevator pitches.” Industry sketches, skill-building help and interview tips help all users realize their career goals.
Cost: $150 per participant
Workshop includes completing a 20-minute career assessment during the session
· For purchase orders, training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
· In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training participant must submit an email request to email@example.com
· Cancellation requests must be submitted within 60 calendar days of registration and no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
· No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
· Laurie Carey Consulting reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
· Laurie Carey Consulting is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
· If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
Organizations with purchase order requirements please call 631-468-7477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, all Purchase orders must include the description of the workshop with the cost of the workshop and number of participants.