Join us for a new, fun, and exciting way to engage children in coding with drones through a career focused project-based learning environment.
Through our curriculum students will learn the basics of block style coding applying fundamentals of math, science, and logic. Students will test their code on small, indoor friendly drones that will fly autonomously in the classroom.
The curriculum is designed to engage students with hands-on activities and exercises intended to develop the skills necessary to see how software development is utilized with hardware, in this course the hardware is small drones.
The units provide learning opportunities through a wide variety of lessons and experiences to help participants grasp and fully understand what is involved in coding with drones. Through research, demonstrations, structured lessons and hands-on activities, participants will investigate the creative process culminating in the development of their own coding project.
All Purchase Orders (PO) must complete a request form: CLICK HERE
To learn more about our programs call us at 631-468-7477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drone package includes training for 1 or 2 participants with one drone, three batteries, battery charging hub, case and Micro USB plus 90-day software license.
· Understand how drones can be utilized in the classroom and gain an ability to code utilizing block code and Python.
The primary audience for this session is teachers, empowering educators teaching in a variety of settings.
· Grades 1-12
· All subjects/content areas
· Professional Learning Communities
· Teacher Professional Development
What’s included in the Single Participant package: A single purchase includes training for 1 participant with one drone, three batteries, battery charging hub and Micro USB plus 90-day software license - $350
What’s included in the Two Participant package: A single purchase includes training for 2 participants with one drone, three batteries, battery charging hub and Micro USB plus 90-day software license - $450
· For purchase orders, training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
· In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training participant must submit an email request to train@Lauriecarey.com
· Cancellation requests must be submitted within 60 calendar days of registration and no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
· No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
· Laurie Carey Consulting reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
· Laurie Carey Consulting is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
· If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
Organizations with PO requirements please call 631-468-7477 or email email@example.com, all Purchase orders must include the description of the workshop with the cost of the workshop and number of participants.