Microsoft Innovative Educator -Teacher Academy
One Day Professional Development Program
When: June 7th, 2018
Where: Microsoft Office
11 Times Square
Time: 9:00AM - 3:30PM
Educators earn CTLE Credits for your participation
Participants will spend the day getting excited about the many tools Microsoft has to offer students and teachers. Teachers will reflect and create a customized toolkit of resources to increase engagement, efficiency and develop modern skills for a global classroom/society.
Throughout the day participants will engage in a series of immersive learning activities that will build a strong understanding of how to use technology to improve instruction and meet the learning needs of their students.
Note: This is an introductory course intended to expose trainers to Microsoft offerings for education. This is not a deep-dive instruction into any one tool. Additional trainings and resources will be provided throughout the day for educators who would like to learn more about the topics presented in today's training.
· Provide exposure to the many Microsoft technologies and resources that support student-centered learning
· Experience hands-on activities and participate in best practice conversations for innovating teaching with Microsoft tools
· Develop resources to use with students and colleagues
The primary audience for this session is teachers, empowering educators teaching in a variety of settings.
· Grades 1-12
· All subjects/content areas
· Professional Learning Communities
· Teacher Professional Development
Agenda at a glance
Organizations with purchase order requirements please call 631-468-7477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, all Purchase orders must include the description of the workshop with the cost of the workshop and number of participants.